- Joined
- 29 August 2018
- Messages
- 3,762
- Reactions Received
- 13,488
- Website
- theghostofwind.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- Bana
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- he/him
- Ship
- Wreck
In the midst of all the chaos within the K-Pop community right now, I'd like everyone to know that you are all important and worthy. In these sad times, it is easy to feel down in general, so I'd just like to say that to everyone. Hopefully soon, everything will be alright and all this drama will end.
Hang in there everyone, and if anybody needs someone to rant to, or just a distraction, you can always come to me. Have a nice day, I love you all <3
Hang in there everyone, and if anybody needs someone to rant to, or just a distraction, you can always come to me. Have a nice day, I love you all <3