In what moments are you the happiest? (1 Viewer)

Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Describe the moments when you are the happiest. ^-^
 
Joined
18 April 2019
Messages
2,326
Reactions Received
7,732
Location
TXT's Hair Line
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Uh- I'm not really sure
I'll be back later
 
Joined
18 April 2019
Messages
2,326
Reactions Received
7,732
Location
TXT's Hair Line
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
Ok! I got it!

When i'm alone at the house and can play my music as loud as i want, while dancing and 'singing' the lyrics. (And cook anything i want XD)
But if we add @MinSquishy to that mix then the house might catch fire.
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Ok! I got it!

When i'm alone at the house and can play my music as loud as i want, while dancing and 'singing' the lyrics. (And cook anything i want XD)
But if we add @MinSquishy to that mix then the house might catch fire.
And maybe an explosion :>
 
Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
Im the happiest when I'm listening to kpop and learning the choreo. I listen to Ateez when I'm down as well:)

And another is texting/talking to my friends:) it always brings my mood up
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and MinSquishy

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I am happiest with simple things. I just need the people I love around me
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
When music is blaring at me with uncontrollable zeal <3
that and writing a poem or two a day, keeps my mind at peace.

Though as soon as it goes, my world collapses usually : /
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: MinSquishy and yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread