in what ways are you ..... (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
..sorry to yourself ......?

I'm always endlessly sorry to my kid self, I still wanna go back and save her.. fix things for her somehow but I can probably only try and make them as good as they can be...... for my future self..... and when it comes to me right now, I'm sorry for allowing myself to be abused by many and in many ways, that's what I regret the most probably..... I'll have to live with that forever now.. but even in this cruel, judgemental, and horribly unforgiving world.. I hope to find a way to rise above, to learn and overcome..... and become something stronger and better.. I will at least try to do that, no matter the outcome..

 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I feel sorry for the missed opportunities I had for romance in my youth, because I was too bloody shy to ask any of the girls out I liked.
And nowadays I just feel sorry for my older self for not having a girlfriend or partner at my age. sigh.

so hopeless...
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I would say I am sorry to myself for being so shy and to not let some connections I had during still move on towards my current life. I miss some people and it sucks because we haven't talked in years. I am don't know if I should try contacting them on insta. Like I don't even think that they would be intrested in me. And that's something I feel sorry for myself for
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Probably when I was around 11, a lot of unfortunate things in my life lead to lots of changes and my reaction to all of it happening was locking myself away from other people, only talking to my mom and honestly forgetting how to be a part of society. I had given up for years until I was about 16. By doing that it made me how I am now, which is the polar opposite of who I was before everything that happened. So I'm very sorry to myself that I gave up.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread