in what ways have people underestimated you? (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
what's something you did despite someone thinking or even saying you couldn't?

I don't think anyone believed I would go from the way I was living a few years ago to everything I have built for myself now, but I did. And also, people usually think they can use me to no end, but even I have a limit. Even if I don't make a scene and curse at you, I won't let you near me anymore and I won't allow you to abuse my kindness again


 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Just generally people seem to think I can’t do alot of stuff due to my petite body ( I am really small). If they just let me they would see that I can manage to do much more.

Also my parents were shocked to know that I always cook. They thought I wouldn’t manage eating well on my own yet I am perfectly doing that for 3 years or so.
 
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
6,661
Reactions Received
14,598
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
This isn’t as much underestimate as it is sexist, but when guys find out I love sport. One guy at uni tried to be cocky about me liking F1 until I casually spoke about each driver, the team they drive for, their nationality and their general personality. Safe to say he shut up after that.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
It kinda depends on people. Some expect me to me quiet and shy, and i am those in some situations mostly when i'm out of my comfort zone, but i can also be really loud and talkative even to obnoxious level.

In other hand i think some just underestimate me a lot, they think i'm dumber than i am or that i can't accomplish shit which is always annoying to me. I hate the attitude of someone wanting to do something for me, ofc i don't mind help or advice if i'm dealing with sth unfamiliar to me, but don't look down on me it's rude af ^^; I also like to talk about deep topics, i love philosophy, psychology, all that stuff so someone thinking i'm shallow and don't think or know what i'm saying is also maddening xd
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I’ve had a lot people tell me that I’m not capable of doing many things in life because my anxiety. Unfortunately I still hear a lot of it but within the past 2 years I’ve accomplished or done things that others said I was incapable of.

:pandahappy:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread