your relationship with yourself, and others? the things you've seen, things you've done with your own two hands.... or just anything is fine, really, as long as it comes from the heart....
truthfully, I've lived my life in a very flawed way.. looking back at time gone by, I realize my path has been strewn with mistakes. Somewhere along the way, I even lost my innocence and grace that I treasured so deeply and for such a long time. I don't think there's a way to go back anymore.. I was swayed by hurtful words countless times and I lost everything I had, even myself.. I'm still young but I've already come to understand how becoming an adult brings so many heavy regrets.. though I never did it much, I don't want to judge people at all.. after all, it's so easy for anyone to judge me after everything and I know the pain of being looked at that way.. sometimes I wonder if forgiveness is something real that can be achieved in such a judgemental and unforgiving world though I know the only one I should ask for forgiveness is myself.. but how can you ever move on when there will always be people reminding you of your mistakes, never allowing you to move forward? It's so hard.. but I still have a bit of hope, I can still believe in some kind of dim light and try to catch it with the strength I do have left.. I hope I will grow into someone better than this and though I know I can't change anything anymore, and that the world won't change either.. I still hope I'll find a way to at least live with it all more comfortably.. even if it's all useless and I get punished forever.. I tried and I lived, no matter what, I did my best to treat everyone well.. that has to mean something, there has to be worth in that.. so yes, I've lived in a flawed way, but I made mistakes because I tried, and amidst all my clumsy attempts, my intentions were always good, my heart wished for good things for everyone.... maybe it's not too late, maybe there could still be something good enough for me, yeah I'll try again......