:pandalove::pandalove::pandalove::pandalove::pandalove:
Neckologist Joined 30 September 2018 Messages 1,627 Reactions Received 5,151 Location Neck Kingdom Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Ship @Discipline 13 February 2019 #1 Reactions: Wingfrost, Sourcekeeper and yeji
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 13 February 2019 #2 I love that Yeol is rapping. I always enjoyed his part in cover girl.I am just so happy and proud. And damn slay Sungjong. Reactions: Wingfrost, Sourcekeeper and Neckologist
I love that Yeol is rapping. I always enjoyed his part in cover girl.I am just so happy and proud. And damn slay Sungjong.
Wingfrost Answer for SOTY . . Joined 5 November 2018 Messages 23,134 Reactions Received 38,822 Cards View Profile KS Coins 19,488 Fandom Answer is Queen Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Person 13 February 2019 #3 I love it. I'm so happy that they released this. Reactions: Neckologist