:ono: I still do not understand why the ballads never took off like their dance tracks
nekolecrimson Gay Goth Sparkle Princess . Joined 17 November 2021 Messages 2,708 Reactions Received 2,985 Cards View Profile KS Coins 1,688 Fandom Multi Gender Non-Binary Pronouns She/They Ship @Horizonshard 15 March 2024 #1 I still do not understand why the ballads never took off like their dance tracks Reactions: BlingyBlinger, shadow and Lovely_Cornchips
BlingyBlinger Joined 18 August 2019 Messages 1,773 Reactions Received 3,304 Location In the SHINee World Cards View Profile KS Coins 2,895 Fandom Multistan Gender Non-Binary Pronouns They/them preferred 15 March 2024 #2 Most of their bsides are way too underrated. I think almost all of their discography is in at least one of my playlists! This is my #1 ballad
Most of their bsides are way too underrated. I think almost all of their discography is in at least one of my playlists! This is my #1 ballad