@infire707 to debut with CLC (1 Viewer)

Joined
4 September 2018
Messages
757
Reactions Received
4,129
Location
stanCLCtopia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
im not a flop anymore :sanapray::sanapray::sanapray:

Cube just hit me up on Snapchat and said "Yo, you wanna join CLC now?"

And I was like "Sure, I can't sing, dance or rap"

And then Cube was like "Can any idols nowadays?(im joking dont kill me)"

And thats how I joined CLC

stan CLC
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
A truly inspiring story of trying, failing, getting back up, getting shot down and then picked for no reason...
We must all look towards your example as a pioneer of a brighter future (with talentless idols)
 

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
im not a flop anymore :sanapray::sanapray::sanapray:

Cube just hit me up on Snapchat and said "Yo, you wanna join CLC now?"

And I was like "Sure, I can't sing, dance or rap"

And then Cube was like "Can any idols nowadays?(im joking dont kill me)"

And thats how I joined CLC

stan CLC
Are you a bingle banger?

Only bangers allowed at cube
 
Joined
21 November 2018
Messages
5,047
Reactions Received
18,455
Location
ARMY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8
Ship
im not a flop anymore :sanapray::sanapray::sanapray:

Cube just hit me up on Snapchat and said "Yo, you wanna join CLC now?"

And I was like "Sure, I can't sing, dance or rap"

And then Cube was like "Can any idols nowadays?(im joking dont kill me)"

And thats how I joined CLC

stan CLC
omg :DD you are still funny
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread