Teaser INK WARUNTORN - Someday I'll get better [Official Teaser] (2 Viewers)

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,514
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
@respectable082 please, help me with the translation if you can, google says สักวันฉันจะหายดี means someday I'll get better. Hope it's true.
:dubuthink:
I am still learning thai by book
and yes it is right
 
  • Love
Reactions: Boyo

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,514
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Thank you so much. :sanapray:
Since I'm interested in Thailand, I was thinking about to learn the language, but it's so hard.
So different from my own language. :nekosweat:
I find it easy 2bh
I would say say chinese mandarin is harder
as well as icelandic
 
  • Like
Reactions: Boyo

Boyo

𝒮𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓅
.
.
Joined
24 October 2018
Messages
55,453
Reactions Received
41,076
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
240,070
Fandom
Mingyutized
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I find it easy 2bh
I would say say chinese mandarin is harder
as well as icelandic
My own language is one among the hardest languages as well, but at least, European languages have similar alphabets.
Chinese mandarin, Thai, Korean or Japanese are a different case to me. :pepecry2: Helppp.
 
  • Sad
Reactions: dark_tranquility

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread