Appreciation [InSomnia Tag List] For Future Dreamcatcher content! (1 Viewer)

Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
Hello everyone :)
Just to let you know that I am doing a new DC tag list.
When I was on AKP, I had a tag list that I would tag anyone who would be interested in future Dreamcatcher content and it was pretty popular.
So whoever wants to be tagged, then please say your username in this thread and I will put you on the list!

10184
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
You knew I'd be on your list before you made this thread ;)

Still, I'll follow your rules of requirement :P

@OnlyCalB
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
so excited to be tagged by you! I always love getting updates from you and see what you post.
let‘s spam dc together :maheart:

and I am pretty sure that you could add Belgi too :D she is a big fan of dc too.

@Lord_Taeyong !!! hope you will see this babe
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
so excited to be tagged by you! I always love getting updates from you and see what you post.
let‘s spam dc together :maheart:

and I am pretty sure that you could add Belgi too :D she is a big fan of dc too.

@Lord_Taeyong !!! hope you will see this babe
Yes np :)
Yes let's spam them hard but in the right way lol 🥰
Oh I tried to do a tag but it's not recognised.
Is @Lord_Taeyong a DC fan too?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Belgizen and yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread