Appreciation [InSomnia Tag List] For Future Dreamcatcher content! (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Yes np :)
Yes let's spam them hard but in the right way lol 🥰
Oh I tried to do a tag but it's not recognised.
Is @Lord_Taeyong a DC fan too?
hmm weird.

yes Bel is an insomnia too:D we even have the shipping name rubycatcher - wich are the two things we love lol
 

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Yes np :)
Yes let's spam them hard but in the right way lol 🥰
Oh I tried to do a tag but it's not recognised.
Is @Lord_Taeyong a DC fan too?
Yesssss
Long story short: I was excited for their debut, I didn't like the song that much
Fast forward to a few months ago: I helped making badges for Dreamcatcher, loved the retro creepy teasers again and the songs grew on me
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
Yesssss
Long story short: I was excited for their debut, I didn't like the song that much
Fast forward to a few months ago: I helped making badges for Dreamcatcher, loved the retro creepy teasers again and the songs grew on me
Ok, I am gonna put you on the DC taglist :pandahappy: No buts!
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Belgizen
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
the only cult is NCT
That is true because they don't let you leave if you get into NCT! I can't get out! :llama_laugh::llama_eyes::llama_shook:
With Dreamcatcher though, you can leave whenever you like but you won't want to leave! :llama_cheer::pandahappy:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Belgizen

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
That is true because they don't let you leave if you get into NCT! I can't get out! :llama_laugh::llama_eyes::llama_shook:
With Dreamcatcher though, you can leave whenever you like but you won't want to leave! :llama_cheer::pandahappy:
We are all bound to be NCT one day
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread