- Joined
- 21 February 2019
- Messages
- 8,353
- Reactions Received
- 27,110
- Location
- UK
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 528
- Fandom
- MY
- Gender
- Other
Okay, so although I am meant to be a mentor for new InSomnia's, I haven't had one trainee since I applied for this mentorship.
So now, I will come to YOU!
What happens is, if you are yet to become an InSomnia or if you are a new InSomnia, I will train you so you can have much more Dreamcatcher knowledge than you already have.
I will take you by the hand, step by step, hearteu by hearteu and teach you how to become a Somnia!
Of course, I don't know all there is to know about being an InSomnia and I am still learning myself, but I can guarantee that you will come out at the end having much more knowledge and loving the group more than ever before.
What you need:
Thank you for reading!
JiYoo
So now, I will come to YOU!
What happens is, if you are yet to become an InSomnia or if you are a new InSomnia, I will train you so you can have much more Dreamcatcher knowledge than you already have.
I will take you by the hand, step by step, hearteu by hearteu and teach you how to become a Somnia!
Of course, I don't know all there is to know about being an InSomnia and I am still learning myself, but I can guarantee that you will come out at the end having much more knowledge and loving the group more than ever before.
What you need:
- An interest to become an Insomnia
- Be ready for any gayness the group provides
- Be willing to accept the OTP JiYoo
- Is to have the same bias/biases as me
- To be a GG trash
- Dreamcatcher to be your favourite group
Thank you for reading!
JiYoo