- Joined
- 11 November 2018
- Messages
- 5,597
- Reactions Received
- 18,451
- Location
- Serbia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- -52
- Fandom
- Multi-king
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
So yea the other release I recently really liked was Deja BU from Dreamcatcher so I made some gifs for that too
This whole mv is gifable but I just made the best ones instead of everything
These visuals are frkin killin' me
This last one is so god damn evil like damn I feel like she's looking into my soul and tearing it to pieces
Anyway, feel free to use the gifs and I hope ya like em
Dreamcatcher taglist: @mirella @Walnutt @Kelly @taemkitten @Reo @Queen @goyo @maruif @bulletproof @Bopper @potato @Kimino @PinkPrincess @OnlyCalB @Jimin
This whole mv is gifable but I just made the best ones instead of everything
These visuals are frkin killin' me
This last one is so god damn evil like damn I feel like she's looking into my soul and tearing it to pieces
Anyway, feel free to use the gifs and I hope ya like em
Dreamcatcher taglist: @mirella @Walnutt @Kelly @taemkitten @Reo @Queen @goyo @maruif @bulletproof @Bopper @potato @Kimino @PinkPrincess @OnlyCalB @Jimin