- Joined
- 21 February 2019
- Messages
- 8,353
- Reactions Received
- 27,110
- Location
- UK
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 528
- Fandom
- MY
- Gender
- Other
I have given in! I usually don't do this type of thing but I am curious about it and have seen other people do one, so why not me?
But yeah, InSomnia's are always awake, that is why we have already awoken to Dreamcatcher's power to potentially have world domination!
Anyway, this is an ANON thread, so go ahead and ask me any questions you desire and you may just find out one or two things about me that will shock you!
But yeah, InSomnia's are always awake, that is why we have already awoken to Dreamcatcher's power to potentially have world domination!
Anyway, this is an ANON thread, so go ahead and ask me any questions you desire and you may just find out one or two things about me that will shock you!