Appreciation [InstizTrans] Suzy's eight-year-old omelette blanket (1 Viewer)

Joined
13 March 2019
Messages
4,283
Reactions Received
11,073
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Suzy has had this blanket for 8 years and she takes it everywhere with her


1.jpg


2.jpg


3.gif


4.jpg


5.jpg


7.jpg


8.jpg


9.jpg


10.jpg


11.jpg


12.jpg


13.jpg

Fan: I know this is really a dumb question... But I've been vaguely curious about this for a while... I was debating if I should ask it ㅋㅋㅋ
Suzy: What is it ㅎㅎㅎ

Fan: Your omelet blanket... Seriously beginning from 2012... The moment it starts to get cold, without fail, your blanket appears and never leaves you like it's your soulmate... I'm wondering if you have a bunch of them... Or if you just don't wash it... I'm curious....
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Suzy: ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Fan: Please explain

Suzy: Wow this question. It really caught me off guard. I'm going to have to ask my manager oppa. Give me one second
Fan: You don't do your own laundry?
Suzy: .... No
ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Suzy: He said that although he doesn't do it often, we do wash it

Fan: That's a relief... I thought you hadn't washed it since 2012
Suzy: ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Fan: Thank you for answering

13.png


- ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Cute

- You see this blanket in like all her behind the scenes videos ㅋㅋㅋ

- It must be her security blanket ㅋㅋㅋ cute

- I also have a blanket that I've used for 11 years... I wash it!
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
that blanket is iconic
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: OnlyCalB and Hajima

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread