Personally I think these 2 are better than the actual song :llama_tea:
Tiaramitsu Joined 6 January 2023 Messages 2,510 Reactions Received 2,238 Cards View Profile KS Coins 7,581 Fandom NCT & GGs Gender Female 7 February 2023 #1 Personally I think these 2 are better than the actual song Reactions: Willow, athenaaa and Myth
Myth * ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥ . Joined 19 November 2021 Messages 15,604 Reactions Received 18,866 Location In Intak's arms uwu Website mintakyy.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 27,584 Fandom P1eceVillain+ Gender Non-Binary Pronouns ALL OF THEM 7 February 2023 #2 Reactions: Willow, Tiaramitsu and athenaaa
velvet donghyeon glazer . Joined 18 December 2022 Messages 7,682 Reactions Received 9,726 Location Hali's Heart <<3 Cards View Profile KS Coins 23,622 Fandom Lol Guess Gender Female Pronouns Vroom/Skrrt Ship @Jungwonie Wreck @SeungminBbgWRizz 7 February 2023 #3 It's like yeah I can fuck with this when they aren't shouting about swerving to the left Reactions: Willow and Tiaramitsu