interesting advice by my cousin (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
so I was hanging out with my cousin today and after listening to my stories of failure & disappointment, he advised me to give up men and try dating a girl instead :dubuthink: I just laughed it off because it's not really something I'm interested in, but he seemed to be kinda serious lol... 😅

 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
ohh that must be sign :jenniesmug:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread