- Joined
- 2 March 2019
- Messages
- 5,950
- Reactions Received
- 15,071
- Location
- USA
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 2,849
- Fandom
- MeU
- Gender
- Male
I was on YouTube watching one of those live music show channels and it was nothing but Koreans in the live chat.
I started talking English and a lot of people began speaking back to me in English. They were actually pretty fascinated with me and why I was even there lol.
But the topic of women came up and I told them I like Asian and Korean women. And one guy said "why? your women are way better looking. All the korean women are feminists and hate men. I'm actually tired of them."
Damn! I didn't know that lol.
Is it true a large portion if Korean women are men hating feminists?? Or is that just one guy's opinion?
I started talking English and a lot of people began speaking back to me in English. They were actually pretty fascinated with me and why I was even there lol.
But the topic of women came up and I told them I like Asian and Korean women. And one guy said "why? your women are way better looking. All the korean women are feminists and hate men. I'm actually tired of them."
Damn! I didn't know that lol.
Is it true a large portion if Korean women are men hating feminists?? Or is that just one guy's opinion?