Interests besides kpop (1 Viewer)

Q

Queen

Anything really: my favourite books don’t really have a consistent pattern to them
And yes, history is the best
Same I kind of read whatever. For class I actually got to read a really good magical realism novel and loved it.

Yay!!! Another person understands :pepeheart:
Yea I guess there is bit difference in seeing them in person too. And you see the ice skating in different angle, further away, but easier to keep track what is happening with full skate I think. Only downside was that we had poor seats and metal pipe was blocking half of the screen so couldn't properly see score situation as well as starting and ending poses/expressions through that.

I guess I'm lucky in that one of internet tv channels in my country has live stream free of charge and uploads quite fastly commentator version too (I quite like Finnish way of commenting, it focuses artistry quite lot) ^^;
Yeah l don't have a TV in my dorm and the only place I found online was a thing I had to pay for. So unfortunately I'm usually put of luck watching it live.

That's unfortunate the pole was there. Who was your favorite skater?

I remember now that I think Kaori was there (I love her she's so fun to watch) but I think that was the prix she fell in her SP
Lol nah, they actually make them look good. I just add random unicorns whether or not its flattering (which it usually isnt)
:chickill:
I'm a firm believer you can never go wrong with unicorns
 

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
hIstORy iS BoRinG!!!

I will give it to people that at least in the US there's a lot of focus on our history especially on the same stuff over and over again. So I get that being boring but still that's just the education system being boring not history itself
I mean, it may be boring but history repeats itself and historians are always right
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Same I kind of read whatever. For class I actually got to read a really good magical realism novel and loved it.

Yay!!! Another person understands :pepeheart:

Yeah l don't have a TV in my dorm and the only place I found online was a thing I had to pay for. So unfortunately I'm usually put of luck watching it live.

That's unfortunate the pole was there. Who was your favorite skater?

I remember now that I think Kaori was there (I love her she's so fun to watch) but I think that was the prix she fell in her SP

I'm a firm believer you can never go wrong with unicorns
Yes Kaori was there and she was one of my favs from the girls for sure (yup her SP went really bad, glad she had comeback in the final). I also rooted finnish girls of course, I don't think they participated in rest of the series though. Though I have to admit I didn't see girls live other than in the gala, since we only had tickets for the boys and pairs.

From boys I liked Michal Brezina, he was pretty funny both on-stage and off-stage, has charisma too : ) And Yuzuru was great of course.
 
Q

Queen

I mean, it may be boring but history repeats itself and historians are always right
True. I think it's more it's tiring to hear the same stuff over and over again in class. Especially, since there's more to US history they could teach but don't because it makes the US look bad.

Or they make everything about the US. They use to teach that the Berlin Wall fell because of Reagan's speech....
Yes Kaori was there and she was one of my favs from the girls for sure (yup her SP went really bad, glad she had comeback in the final). I also rooted finnish girls of course, I don't think they participated in rest of the series though. Though I have to admit I didn't see girls live other than in the gala, since we only had tickets for the boys and pairs.

From boys I liked Michal Brezina, he was pretty funny both on-stage and off-stage, has charisma too : ) And Yuzuru was great of course.
Oooh I forget they are over a period of days. I don't think I knew much of the men's competition. I've been mostly paying attention to the women's.

I'm still new to everything honestly lol.
I'll have to see if I can find his programs from the prix on YT
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
True. I think it's more it's tiring to hear the same stuff over and over again in class. Especially, since there's more to US history they could teach but don't because it makes the US look bad.

Or they make everything about the US. They use to teach that the Berlin Wall fell because of Reagan's speech....

Oooh I forget they are over a period of days. I don't think I knew much of the men's competition. I've been mostly paying attention to the women's.

I'm still new to everything honestly lol.
I'll have to see if I can find his programs from the prix on YT
Yup it was 3 days event, there were women, men, pairs, dance and gala in the end ^^ We thought full event tickets would been too expensive, I think the prices started as 120 euros, so we only went men and whatever came with that ticket which was pairs and gala.

I'm personally more into girls too, but I didn't know any girls apart from Alina so I was okay just seeing the boys this time around. If Evgenia had skated I'd have wanted to see her for sure.
 
Q

Queen

Yup it was 3 days event, there were women, men, pairs, dance and gala in the end ^^ We thought full event tickets would been too expensive, I think the prices started as 120 euros, so we only went men and whatever came with that ticket which was pairs and gala.

I'm personally more into girls too, but I didn't know any girls apart from Alina so I was okay just seeing the boys this time around. If Evgenia had skated I'd have wanted to see her for sure.
That would have been expensive. Plus, a lot of planning lol. I don't know if I'd have time 3 days in a row to go to one.

Yeah I think Kaori and Alina were the only ones I knew at that prix. Same I'd love to see her skate in person.
 

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
True. I think it's more it's tiring to hear the same stuff over and over again in class. Especially, since there's more to US history they could teach but don't because it makes the US look bad.

Or they make everything about the US. They use to teach that the Berlin Wall fell because of Reagan's speech....
LMAOOOO
It was cuz a miscommunication. Literally
 
Q

Queen

LMAOOOO
It was cuz a miscommunication. Literally
Some of the stuff they use to teach (in some places they still do) is so questionable.

Lol yeah I remember learning about it in my German class. I know people had been protesting for it all year. Then that press conference or something happened and a someone really messed up lol

It's for stuff like this I say history is interesting lmao
 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
Anime, Games (Console, Pc related mainly), unsolved crime shows (mainly revolving around murder cases and serial killers), museums and places of historical value, Knitting.. Drawing (This has taken a backseat for a few years), arts and crafts, Comics, Fanfic writing and reading (Like drawing this has taken a backseat) Music in general...

probably missing something as its too much to recall at this current moment...
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Other interests for me is writing, photography, reading and drawing (although I'm awful at it). Oh and I really like baking but I only ever get to do it every once in a while.
 

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Some of the stuff they use to teach (in some places they still do) is so questionable.

Lol yeah I remember learning about it in my German class. I know people had been protesting for it all year. Then that press conference or something happened and a someone really messed up lol

It's for stuff like this I say history is interesting lmao
YESSS
 

Discipline

Together, Just be joyful tonight.
.
Joined
29 October 2018
Messages
1,467
Reactions Received
6,252
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Does flirting with @Grazil count?

On a serious note, I'm really bad at staying interested in things, but i guess reading? lol its not like i have to read But yeah, another thing is listening to those horror story channels, it's quite interesting to hear them talk about real life events especially as background noise
 
Q

Queen

Does flirting with @Grazil count?

On a serious note, I'm really bad at staying interested in things, but i guess reading? lol its not like i have to read But yeah, another thing is listening to those horror story channels, it's quite interesting to hear them talk about real life events especially as background noise
lol so you are an interest hopper.

tbh i'm kind of like that. Sometimes i'll be really into something for a while and then totally forget about it or move on months later.

Same! I always listen to buzzfeed unsolved as background while i'm on my phone or something lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: Discipline

Discipline

Together, Just be joyful tonight.
.
Joined
29 October 2018
Messages
1,467
Reactions Received
6,252
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
lol so you are an interest hopper.

tbh i'm kind of like that. Sometimes i'll be really into something for a while and then totally forget about it or move on months later.

Same! I always listen to buzzfeed unsolved as background while i'm on my phone or something lol
I really can't stay interested in things because well.. Once you get to grips with things, it's not as interesting anymore I suppose - At least that's the issue with me.

And since you like it too, here's one of my favourite channels to listen to^^
Be. Busta
 
  • Like
Reactions: Queen

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Oooh figure skating sounds interesting!

Mine are creative writing and dessert art (specifically macarons). I have been making macarons and then drawing pretty stuff on their shells. It's really calming and it relieves my stress.
I would love if you could show some of your favorite work sometime :llama_blush:


For me, I enjoy creative writing and am taking a year long course based on it. My boyfriend and I have a Visual Novel in the works with some other users and we're really into that as well.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Queen
Q

Queen

For me, I enjoy creative writing and am taking a year long course based on it. My boyfriend and I have a Visual Novel in the works with some other users and we're really into that as well.
that's so cool!!! When y'all finish it post about it I'd love to check it out~

Creative writing classes are a lot of fun. I didn't get to enjoy my semester long course because I was so busy but it did give me a lot of tips and i got a lot of practice from it
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread