- Joined
- 20 November 2018
- Messages
- 2,581
- Reactions Received
- 10,912
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
Hello everyone.
As of recently, I have been dealing with a lot of personal hardships in my life. It is an unfortunate continuation from my health learned nearly a month ago, and other things that have been happening to me alongside trying to heal and get better physically and emotionally. While areas of my health are improving, other areas have been declining, and it has been hard to maintain certain things through my daily life consistently if at all. Because of this alone, it has been hard to keep up with many things outside of my most direct and personal life.
I have been acting out, unfortunately, on my emotional pitfalls because of my medications and my own personal feelings and insecurities. Because of this, I have started to alienate myself from others here as well as outside of this forum, and it has only further allowed my mental state to decline rapidly.
In addition to this, my most beloved dog had to have emergency surgery this past weekend, and I have gotten a grand total of perhaps six hours of sleep in the past three-four days combined. My migraine has finally lifted, as has much of the stress and fear and anxiety from it all (she is recovering, and on the road to come home to rest and finish recovery), and I am back at work after having to take a day off to transfer my baby from one veterinary hospital to another.
As anticipated, this only further added to the mental/emotional state (as well as the physical) that I have been experiencing, heightened, as of late.
I'm currently quite fragile. I hate to admit it, but I am.
Because of this, my activity here and most everywhere else via the internet has been practically nonexistent for the past few days, and even for the past few weeks as the anxiety and pressures were building and mounting further and further in my life.
While I will likely be taking time to clean up and add to the two idol threads for ASTRO and Taemin during breaks in my work days, my activity most other places (the forums, Minecraft, Discord) will be quite slow and likely extremely spotty.
I hope that all of you can understand and not hold the above against me. I am currently dealing with so much, and it's hard to admit how far I have fallen mentally/emotionally. It's hard to admit that I'm starting to feel like I'm drowning and my own body and mind are collapsing in on themselves no matter how much I try to climb out of the rubble left behind. I will continue to try my best to be the person I should be. To be the staff member with graphics I should be. To be a representative of this forum that I should be. But if I miss the mark in achieving this, please know that I'm trying my best.
I appreciate all that you do for me, and the support I know that many of you have been giving and will continue to give (you're all so kind to me and I often feel undeserving; I will never be able to effectively repay it).
Thank you.
As of recently, I have been dealing with a lot of personal hardships in my life. It is an unfortunate continuation from my health learned nearly a month ago, and other things that have been happening to me alongside trying to heal and get better physically and emotionally. While areas of my health are improving, other areas have been declining, and it has been hard to maintain certain things through my daily life consistently if at all. Because of this alone, it has been hard to keep up with many things outside of my most direct and personal life.
I have been acting out, unfortunately, on my emotional pitfalls because of my medications and my own personal feelings and insecurities. Because of this, I have started to alienate myself from others here as well as outside of this forum, and it has only further allowed my mental state to decline rapidly.
In addition to this, my most beloved dog had to have emergency surgery this past weekend, and I have gotten a grand total of perhaps six hours of sleep in the past three-four days combined. My migraine has finally lifted, as has much of the stress and fear and anxiety from it all (she is recovering, and on the road to come home to rest and finish recovery), and I am back at work after having to take a day off to transfer my baby from one veterinary hospital to another.
As anticipated, this only further added to the mental/emotional state (as well as the physical) that I have been experiencing, heightened, as of late.
I'm currently quite fragile. I hate to admit it, but I am.
Because of this, my activity here and most everywhere else via the internet has been practically nonexistent for the past few days, and even for the past few weeks as the anxiety and pressures were building and mounting further and further in my life.
While I will likely be taking time to clean up and add to the two idol threads for ASTRO and Taemin during breaks in my work days, my activity most other places (the forums, Minecraft, Discord) will be quite slow and likely extremely spotty.
I hope that all of you can understand and not hold the above against me. I am currently dealing with so much, and it's hard to admit how far I have fallen mentally/emotionally. It's hard to admit that I'm starting to feel like I'm drowning and my own body and mind are collapsing in on themselves no matter how much I try to climb out of the rubble left behind. I will continue to try my best to be the person I should be. To be the staff member with graphics I should be. To be a representative of this forum that I should be. But if I miss the mark in achieving this, please know that I'm trying my best.
I appreciate all that you do for me, and the support I know that many of you have been giving and will continue to give (you're all so kind to me and I often feel undeserving; I will never be able to effectively repay it).
Thank you.