- Joined
- 31 December 2022
- Messages
- 27,443
- Reactions Received
- 39,059
- Location
- USA
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 84,679
- Fandom
- Swith*PNK-Panda
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
no? It's a variant spelling of Korean it-ji, which I forget the meaning of, but it's defos NOT International Trade Zone! lol besides, what about the Y?
I agree it sounded insane. I was honestly wondering if I needed to rethink my respect for JYP.This doesn’t really make sense lol
That makes a lot more sense. I had a serious WTF moment.International Trade Zone? I get that some names suck but that would be stupidItzy explained their name. In Korean it can mean “have it” or “got it”, they use it to say Itzy have what fans want/need
LOL, I'll take Ryujin, yeji and Chaeryeon. You get Lia and Yuna.Are we trading Itzy members now?
Aww but I wanted Chae tooLOL, I'll take Ryujin, yeji and Chaeryeon. You get Lia and Yuna.
then he comes for tzuyu and then sana and now 3/5ths of itzyLOL, I'll take Ryujin, yeji and Chaeryeon. You get Lia and Yuna.
are you saying he's the kingpin behind everything?I'm protecting them all from @kimsguardian
what did i do??I'm protecting them all from @kimsguardian
don't listen to this unstable manare you saying he's the kingpin behind everything?
geez mate get your story straight!!! you've changed it like 3 times now lol
wait are you telling me not to listen to the pandawhat did i do??
don't listen to this unstable man![]()
I wouldn't listen to either, personally...wait are you telling me not to listen to the panda
or are you saying don't listen to selfie??? lol
which one do you think the right answer? you got it papawait are you telling me not to listen to the panda
or are you saying don't listen to selfie??? lol
which one do you think the right answer? you got it papa![]()
that's rightI wouldn't listen to either, personally...![]()
I'll snatch all of themI wouldn't listen to either, personally...![]()