Appreciation Introduce Your Furbabies (1 Viewer)

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship

This is my tuna fish. lol Nah her name is Luna and she's a border collie mix.
She's about to turn 1 year old on March 1st and you bet your jamz I asked
that day off at work so we could celebrate. She's my bebe.

My firstborn child, Mazi. She's flaunting her milk-stache 24/7
while rocking a tuxedo. Pretty fancy.
 

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
I have my doggo Neo

Here he is with his dinosaur that he got for christmas this year
83322260_567396004108653_966908618500734976_n.jpg

He he is on his walk with other puppers in his raincoat
74177317_2465586947017072_2121088123323547648_o.jpg

And here he is looking guilty after tearing into his christmas stocking a few days early!
25311082_10215236195726378_6220058933269952614_o.jpg

I also catsit for my aunt a lot so they're like my children ;-; I have more photos of the less fluffy one cuz he's more social but I tried to find pics of the fluffy one too! Less fluffy is Freddie and fluffy is Charlie~
83883782_2635656973315333_4805791808330137600_n.jpg 84052768_676080576467319_5029587118012235776_n.jpg 83265526_630966277708833_8986381586911985664_n.jpg 83218369_271587473819981_5256832862686019584_n.jpg 83110468_644305376341777_3073309577169600512_n.jpg 84083438_602581360288608_9129095932749545472_n.jpg 83146333_610642889789574_4215213416920383488_n.jpg fthjrf.jpg 80282500_1293679287497592_1489983425531084800_n.jpg

Freddie got scared by Charlie in the second pic so he's poking his head out from where he ran trying to assess the danger, 3rd pic is how I woke up with them once, the doughnut u see in the 4th picture is what I use as a pillow while my piercings are healing so I dont put pressure on em. In the 3rd to last picture Freddie is staring at my toes waiting to attack when I walked down the stairs...
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
My doggo
ScreenShot328.jpg

Originally my sisters, they told her shes' mix of Jackrussels terrier and Bolonka, and that she would grow up to be small lapdog.

Not the case. I really doubt she even has those breeds, she doesn't look like either and she's medium sized dog. She looks more like corgi (body), mixed with something else.
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,387
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
It was actually her birthday yesterday so she's one year old now :maheart:

IMG_20191230_131001455.jpg


And here she is sleeping in what is clearly a super comfortable position
JPEG_20200115_095732.jpg
 

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
@Vikki You have such a cute pupper! Happy belated b-day pupper!

@NASA You've got some adorbs furbabies. I like your puppers raincoat. Luna would probs hate it if I put her in one.

@blueberries What a fluffy diva pupper. Posing for the cam.
 

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship


my 6 chinchillas between 1-2 yo
Papi, white gray ears
Leo, black
Red white pink ears
Velvet , dark gray
Preton, ginger/beige
Garvey, light gray head




my10 birds between 1-3 yo
Pumpkin, gray body, yellow head
Casper, gray
Rikku, yellow
Milka, white, heart in the back
Yuna, white
Lulu, yellow head, dark gray pearl pattern
Yodjii dark gray
Canelle brownish gray
Kimmy, yellow, light gray pearl pattern
Pinnochio second pic


My7 cats between 2-10 yo
Roxie and Olivia, first row, first pic
Polo second row, first pic and third pic
Jacob second row, middle pic
Mitsuki third row, first pic
Tuxedo third row, middle pic
Tiger third row, third pic




Shiva , husky 3 months




and my future baby husky , Nanook , I will go pick her up in 20 days. She’s 5 weeks old
 

melancholia

i love yall <3
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,178
Reactions Received
14,722
Location
twice and loona's heart
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship


my 6 chinchillas between 1-2 yo
Papi, white gray ears
Leo, black
Red white pink ears
Velvet , dark gray
Preton, ginger/beige
Garvey, light gray head




my10 birds between 1-3 yo
Pumpkin, gray body, yellow head
Casper, gray
Rikku, yellow
Milka, white, heart in the back
Yuna, white
Lulu, yellow head, dark gray pearl pattern
Yodjii dark gray
Canelle brownish gray
Kimmy, yellow, light gray pearl pattern
Pinnochio second pic


My7 cats between 2-10 yo
Roxie and Olivia, first row, first pic
Polo second row, first pic and third pic
Jacob second row, middle pic
Mitsuki third row, first pic
Tuxedo third row, middle pic
Tiger third row, third pic




Shiva , husky 3 months




and my future baby husky , Nanook , I will go pick her up in 20 days. She’s 5 weeks old
YOUR CHINCHILLLLAAAA'SSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JOY I LOVE YOU AND YOUR ANIMALSS <3333333333333333333333333333333333333333333
I LOVE ANIMALS SO MUCH
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Sory and NASA

melancholia

i love yall <3
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,178
Reactions Received
14,722
Location
twice and loona's heart
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I have my doggo Neo

Here he is with his dinosaur that he got for christmas this year
83322260_567396004108653_966908618500734976_n.jpg

He he is on his walk with other puppers in his raincoat
74177317_2465586947017072_2121088123323547648_o.jpg

And here he is looking guilty after tearing into his christmas stocking a few days early!
25311082_10215236195726378_6220058933269952614_o.jpg

I also catsit for my aunt a lot so they're like my children ;-; I have more photos of the less fluffy one cuz he's more social but I tried to find pics of the fluffy one too! Less fluffy is Freddie and fluffy is Charlie~
83883782_2635656973315333_4805791808330137600_n.jpg 84052768_676080576467319_5029587118012235776_n.jpg 83265526_630966277708833_8986381586911985664_n.jpg 83218369_271587473819981_5256832862686019584_n.jpg 83110468_644305376341777_3073309577169600512_n.jpg 84083438_602581360288608_9129095932749545472_n.jpg 83146333_610642889789574_4215213416920383488_n.jpg fthjrf.jpg 80282500_1293679287497592_1489983425531084800_n.jpg

Freddie got scared by Charlie in the second pic so he's poking his head out from where he ran trying to assess the danger, 3rd pic is how I woke up with them once, the doughnut u see in the 4th picture is what I use as a pillow while my piercings are healing so I dont put pressure on em. In the 3rd to last picture Freddie is staring at my toes waiting to attack when I walked down the stairs...
MY HEART IS LITTERALY BURSTING WITH UWUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY ALL LOOK SO BEAUTIFUL AND CUTE AND SOOOO :sadcat::sadcat::sadcat:
 

melancholia

i love yall <3
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,178
Reactions Received
14,722
Location
twice and loona's heart
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship

This is my tuna fish. lol Nah her name is Luna and she's a border collie mix.
She's about to turn 1 year old on March 1st and you bet your jamz I asked
that day off at work so we could celebrate. She's my bebe.

My firstborn child, Mazi. She's flaunting her milk-stache 24/7
while rocking a tuxedo. Pretty fancy.
luna and mazi are BEAUTIFUL! THEY ARE MAJESTIC AND THEY ARE QUEENS <3333
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread