Official Introducing batch 4! (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,387
Reactions Received
151,399
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Today, we would like to announce the addition of batch 4, which consists of more common cards, including both groups and soloists, both from groups and not from groups.
A list of the new cards can be found below.
- Ailee
- AleXa
- Baekhyun
- Cosmic Girls (aka WJSN)
- Enhypen
- Jennie
- KARD
- P1Harmony
- Pentagon
- Rose
- SF9
- Sungkyu
- Taemin
- Treasure
- TVXQ
- Weeekly
- Wendy
- Woodz
- Wonho
- X1
- Yongguk

We decided to release these so soon to give those who aren't into international groups a chance to collect more cards. Hopefully none of you get overwhelmed with all the new releases. :haylul:
Happy collecting!

@Cards Users
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
They didn't get enough votes :yolk:
Whats wrong with ppl :lazypotato: i hoped i could start collecting them along with the comeback
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,040
Reactions Received
52,933
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,627
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Rosé solo!!! :rosesmug:
Jennie Solo!:jenniesmug:
Wendy solo!(but no Wendy emoji?)
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
"crying together" I DID VOTE FOR THEM ♥ :/
I was sure they would be included in this patch so it's a shocker :(

I don't think i have any high priority cards in this patch. If TVXQ has Junsu and Jaejoong i might collect them, but i'd be more into collecting them as solos :dubuthink: And i guess I could go for Alexa but it's not high priority.
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
but it seems like you don´t want me to retire, jesus christ this batch has like 5 groups I wanna collect. "gonna check the cards and die"
Which sets are those?

Pentagon, Enhypen, Yongguk?
:susPepe:
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I was sure they would be included in this patch so it's a shocker :(

I don't think i have any high priority cards in this patch. If TVXQ has Junsu and Jaejoong i might collect them, but i'd be more into collecting them as solos :dubuthink: And i guess I could go for Alexa but it's not high priority.
Next time I'll be voting for 2PM for sure.

TVXQ has all 5 members.
:sanapray:
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
Which sets are those?

Pentagon, Enhypen, Yongguk?
:susPepe:
+ Baekhyun, Taemin, KARD, SF9, P1Harmony and Treasure

crying a river over there because with my skills I haven´t even finished collect first batch and look at me now
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Ahsoka

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Next time I'll be voting for 2PM for sure.

TVXQ has all 5 members.
:sanapray:
All 5 huh :jisoosmh:

I'm looking forward getting Junsu and Jaejoong!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Ahsoka

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I think I will collect KARD, wjsn and weeekly :sj_weary:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread