- Joined
- 20 October 2018
- Messages
- 126,058
- Reactions Received
- 53,011
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 524,535
- Ship
- Wreck
Ivan Cornejo
Born in 2004 in Riverside, California, is a Mexican-American regional Mexican music singer-songwriter. Cornejo endured a breakup in middle school that provided inspiration for songwriting. He taught himself how to play the guitar by watching tutorials on YouTube.
Why Tune In?
Perhaps Cornejo's most obvious strength is his passionate voice. When you listen to his music, even if you don't understand the lyrics, you can feel his emotions through his voice and tone. Not only does this stand out because his songs are so passionate, but because his voice does not match his age. Cornejo hones the emotions and raspy voice of a 40+ year old who has experienced life and heartbreak, yet Cornejo himself is 19 years old. When I first listened to Cornejo's songs, I thought I was listening to an aged man talk about love and life, but that's far from the reality. Cornejo's emotional voice, tone, and delivery is the most important aspect a singer can have, and this feature is one I look for when trying out new artists. If you're looking to listen to a passionate singer, Cornejo is the artist for you.
My Favorite Song
Most Recent Songs
Donde Estás is his most recent single
I highly recommend this song if you like J., it's very passionate and you can feel Cornejo's emotions through it
Debut Album
This album was released on August 20, 2021
First Hit Song
This song went viral on TikTok in September 2021
Last edited: