introducing japanese idols I follow (1 Viewer)

Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I have thought that it would be easier to try to list all Japanese female idol groups I follow/stan and classing them in few categories, depending on their image/concept. Some of those groups could be female pop-rock bands instead of idols I think. It would be helpful for the ones who want to discover Jpop but doesn't know which group to pick or to start with.

Dance/vocal groups
Chuning Candy
FAKY
Bananalemon
e-girls
ONE CHANCE
Flower (disbanded)
Little Glee Monster (vocal group)
Giselle4 (disbanded)
Fairies
Q'ulle (disbanding in 2020)
Up Up Girls (kakko kari)
Rosario+Cross
ONEPIXCEL
PIXMIX
PINK CRES.
Morning musume.

alt-idol
NECRONOMIDOL (ultradark idol unit)
CROSSNOESIS
HAMIDASYSTEM (disbanded)
BLACKNAZARENE
BiSH
RAY (city-pop, bubble pop)
Higeki no Heroine Syndrome (Harajuku-kei)
ZOC
Malcolm Mask McLaren (punk rock idol group)
A.N.otheЯ (zombie theme idol act)
NILKLY
There There Theres (disbanded)
Aphrodite (symphonic metal and gothic rock group)
BiS
EMPiRE
PEDIOPHOBIA
BuGG
BILLIE IDLE (disbanded) (punk rock idol group)
CARRY LOOSE
POISONRAT (EDM and rock idol group)
Bury (rock idol group)
Seireki13ya ("Yami-Kawaii" idol group)
BURST GIRL (punk-rock idol group)
MIGMA SHELTER
NEO JAPONISM ("NEO" themed idol group)
・・・・・・・・・(disbanded) (RAY is produced by same company)
SPARK SPEAKER (rock idol unit)
EIMIE (Kill your IDOL , We are EIMIE)
UNDERBEASTY (rock idol group)
FRUITPOCHETTE
miscast (electronicore idol unit)
GANG PARADE
Wagamama Rakia
WILL-O'
LAST IN MY CULT
Zenbu Kimi no Seida.
Zsasz
Yukueshirezutsurezure
KAQRIYOTERROR
Yanakoto Sotto Mute
SOL
143~ (One Four Three)
LEIWAN
GuGu-LuLu
Candye Syrup (disbanded)
XTEEN
Marionet./World's End
#f606 ("Black and White" themed rock idol unit)

Fantasy/Fairy concept
STARMARIE
Ready to Kiss
Houkago Princess
Jewel Ciel
Jewel Neige
Jyujyu
Ange Rêve

Japanese concept
FESTIVE (festival concept)
chula
JAPANARIZM (formerly Happippi)
Ichizen!
KRD8
Tebasaki Sensation
Mingyo Girls
Nue
Kamiyado
fuwafuwa
wyenra
Momoiro Clover Z
TEAM SHACHI (formerly Team Syachihoko)
Tacoyaki Rainbow
Appare Harajyuku
Kirameki Anforrent
BANZAI JAPAN

idol rock/scream
PassCode
Broken by the Scream
LADYBABY (disbanded)
YUZUKINGDOM (disbanded)
Neve slide down (disbanded)

Death Rabbits
Telecide (disbanded)

indie pop/shibuya-kei
tiptoe.
RYUTisT
raymay
uijin (disbanded)
maison book girl
Wagamama Kiite?
owaranaide,yoru.
Dempagumi.inc
SINSEKAISEN (now BYOB)
meme tokyo
Moso Calibration (disbanded)
AIBECK
SHINGEKI
Junjou no Afilia (formerly Afilia Saga)
Iketeru Hearts
Purely Monster
Erabareshi
Bandjanaimon

typical idol
Cheeky Parade (disbanded)
GEM (disbanded)

Niji no Conquistador
NEO BREAK ("acrobatic idol" group)
Kimiiro Project
LinQ
Shiritsu Ebisu Chugaku
26ji no Masquerade
Akishibu Project
Kolokol
Osaka Shunkashuto (pop rock idol group)
THE WORLD STANDARD
Tsubaki Factory
Juice=Juice
Gunjo no Sekai
Colorful Scream
NEKO PLASTIC
Masshirona Canvas
Manekikecak
palet (disbanded)
Lily of the Valley
DEVIL ANTHEM
Nogizaka46
Hinatazaka46
Keyakizaka46
≠ME
=LOVE
KissBeeWEST
KissBee
Fullfull Pocket (disbanded)

boyish concept
Fudanjuku
EUPHORIA
ael
THE HOOPERS (disbanded)

sexy/mature concept
SDN48 (disbanded)
predia
KNU (disbanded)
Dreaming Monster
CYBERJAPAN DANCERS
Ebisu Muscats
...










​
 
Last edited by a moderator:

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I'll have to check some of them out! They certainly sound interesting! It's an extensive list lol
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: gongchan and Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
Neve Slide Down (disbanded) was a sister group to PassCode, with a similar sound but without the screams.

On the rock side, there is a glaring absence of boys. I only have known SUPER★DRAGON; but I've gotten the impression they are shying away from the genre.
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: gongchan and Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Neve Slide Down (disbanded) was a sister group to PassCode, with a similar sound but without the screams.

On the rock side, there is a glaring absence of boys. I only have known SUPER★DRAGON; but I've gotten the impression they are shying away from the genre.
I surely forgot a lot of groups 🤔
Maybe I will try a boygroup version 🙂
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Candye Syrup, Kleissis, XTeen (pronounced Christine)
Kleissis is more a voice actress unit though 🤔 you are right for the two others
 
  • Like
Reactions: gongchan
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I have a few others on my spotify; but I'm not sure they are idols or bands. Does Band-Maid count as idols? I don't think so; but ...
BAND-MAID? Good Question :dubuthink:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread