Intro 👋 Introducing me (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,387
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Welcome! It’s great to see more Shinee and NCT fans. WayV is also my favorite of the subunits, especially Ten:maheart: If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to reach out!
 
Joined
17 March 2026
Messages
396
Reactions Received
299
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,683
Fandom
🍓
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
hellooo fellow orbitzen!!! ㅤ♡ㅤ you don't necessarily need adobe, actually i think i use canva waaay more often nowadays because it's much easier. if you have time, i can gladly help you!
ooh, i wasn't aware you could do video/gif editing on canva? i'll have to look into this, tyvm for the tip :pikahappy: will defo reach out if i have any questions! o7
 
  • Love
Reactions: weishenyves

sooya_

.
Joined
31 March 2025
Messages
5,687
Reactions Received
4,428
Location
Wonyoung's fav place
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
24,395
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Non-Binary, Bi-Gender, Other
Pronouns
he-bow-bae
Ship
Wreck
Hello everyone! I'm so happy that I found out about this forum!

I'm Dee, and I've been following K-Pop since around 2022. So I'm a late bloomer, but I'm so looking forward to hearing more recommendations and having conversations!

The first group I stanned was LOONA, and they're still my favorites.
Some of my other favorites: NCT (mainly WayV), Seventeen, SHINee, Red Velvet, NewJeans, LE SSERAFIM, and lately H2H and KiiiKiii. But I follow all new releases and enjoy watching weekly performances.

I live in Europe, and the last concerts I attended were: ARTMS, SHINee Onew, BTS Jin, IVE & BTS J-Hope at Lollapalooza 25, and TXT. I'm also seeing Yves next month and Twice in the later on!

I love dancing and I am a part of a K-Pop Choreography group. I'm also a tumblr veteran so gif making is in my blood and graphic design is my passion. And I crochet.

Since when have you been here? Really looking forward to meeting everyone! <3
hiii!!! Ahh, I love some of those groups, music taste is peak
:D
welcome, welcome have fun here :3
 
  • Love
Reactions: weishenyves

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,140
Reactions Received
46,807
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
184,356
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Welcome! I'm Chiara. nice to meet ya!

you've got an impressive concert lineup! I've only seen two groups in concert, Monsta X and EVNNE. But they were both such a blast!
 
  • Love
Reactions: weishenyves

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread