COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Introducing my BF to My Faves (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
inspirit
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Some Background: My boyfriend is a straight male and he listened to some Kpop before me but he wasn't really into it so he's open-minded. I chose my favorite girl groups or past favorite girl groups and showed him two music videos to see who he thought was the prettiest from those groups. Also, I am Bi so I also partially choose my female biases over who I think is the prettiest but I also watch their shows and see their "personalities" a bit more

My Boyfriend's:
CLC: Seungyeon
OMG: Binnie
GIrlsday: Sojin
Red Velvet: Yeri
*DC: Yoohyeon
*TWICE: Momo
4minute: Hyuna
APRIL: Jinsoul
Miss A: Fei
Blackpink: Jisoo
*LOONA OEC: Jinsoul
*Weki Meki: Suyeon

My Biases:
CLC: Seunghee
OMG: Seunghee
Girlsday: Minah
Red Velvet: Irene
DC: Yoohyeon
TWICE: Jihyo
4minute: Hyuna
APRIL: Chaewon
Miss A: Min
BlackPink: Jennie
Loona OEC: Jinsoul
Weki Meki: Suyeon

*Dreamcatcher: He also liked Dami a bit as well and thought it was dope she had a lazy eye.

*TWICE: Made a comment on how most of the members got 2 seconds of screen time, so how was he supposed to choose.

*LOONA OEC: Couldn’t differentiate between Kim Lip & Jinsoul. Then when I said Kim Lip, he couldn’t stop laughing because he thought I said Kim Lick.

*Weki Meki: Chose Suyeon because he thought she looked like she didn’t get any love and said they’re his favorite because he always randomly sings their songs (he wasn’t sure though he couldn’t remember). He also said she looks like an old co-worker of ours and I asked if he liked her and he said she thick, I said cause she's pregnant!!!

I just wanted to do this for fun to see if he and I matched preference wise a bit and also to hear some of his comments on the songs and videos and groups as a whole. Also, he really liked Seungyeon from CLC-I got carried away and showed him her dances. If you want to request a girl group I may run it by him and see what he thinks.

Also, he does actually sing La Di Da by EVERGLOW and Picky Picky by Weki Meki the most but also I sing those a lot and overplayed them. So fire away if you have any questions I think he'll be happy to answer any.

Last edited:

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
Reactions Received
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi <3
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Man I find this insanely interesting, I ought to try it with a friend that doesn't know kpop

My boyfriend I met because of kpop so it's a pretty different story haha

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
inspirit
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Man I find this insanely interesting, I ought to try it with a friend that doesn't know kpop

My boyfriend I met because of kpop so it's a pretty different story haha
Oh wait really??? Thats cool!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread