- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 17,947
- Reactions Received
- 38,146
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 16,470
- Fandom
- inspirit
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- Goddess
- Ship
- Wreck
SLIMEis it suppose to be food?
but then I read the autumn leaves one and it says do not eat so what is it? lol
that totally went over my head lolSLIME
New to the business but yes!!!that totally went over my head lol
are you a slime collector my friend?
do you play with it or just collect it?New to the business but yes!!!
Play with it! Almost daily.do you play with it or just collect it?
really nice nice - any particular reason why (both playing with it and collecting it?)Play with it! Almost daily.
I have ADHD and playing with my hands helps me to focus. I also have anxiety and having something to actively do is helpful distracting me.really nice nice - any particular reason why (both playing with it and collecting it?)
I actively try to disuade my son from playing with them lol
that's great it helps...I have ADHD and playing with my hands helps me to focus. I also have anxiety and having something to actively do is helpful distracting me.
Scents-OR-Themes.that's great it helps...
one last question before you start finding me more annoying than usual lol - what is your fav slime flavour (are they called flavours???) ?
much better description than flavours lolScents-OR-Themes.
My favorite Themes so far are cow themed ones. BUt My favorite scents are the fruit ones-I have one that smells like Black Cherry but it reminds me of grape soda and I have a mango and sticky rice one that smells like mangoes. It's amazing.
MY favorite texture though so far is Cloud Dough-it's really fluffy and soft.