Intro Introducing myself ( ╹▽╹ ) (1 Viewer)

Joined
3 January 2024
Messages
5,528
Reactions Received
4,127
Location
bewitched by you.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,222
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female, Non-Binary
Pronouns
she/they
welcome to kps!! i also stan skz, enhypen, txt, and itzy :))
 

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,119
Reactions Received
46,778
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
182,996
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
another StayMoa! I'm Chiara, and no, my username doesn't indicate my personality lol I'm actualoly quite friendly - it's just a song lyric. :) Welcome to the forums! lemme guess, your SKZ bias is Chan lol but what about TXT? Mine in both are Lee Know and Beomgyu.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Moguri

snsd2beg

Sooyoung's Husband
.
Joined
23 April 2023
Messages
12,178
Reactions Received
10,244
Location
United States
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
51,210
Fandom
SONE
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Wreck
<--- See my avatar (jk)

I'm Kell :dubuwave: Welcome to KPS!
I mainly stan 2nd/3rd gen ggs and metal j-idols, but I definitely enjoy some Stary Kids and Itzy songs. Who are your biases?
If you have any questions about the forum, PM me and I'll try to help you out :thumbs_up:
Hope you enjoy your time here
 
Joined
22 October 2025
Messages
5
Reactions Received
7
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27
Fandom
STAY
another StayMoa! I'm Chiara, and no, my username doesn't indicate my personality lol I'm actualoly quite friendly - it's just a song lyric. :) Welcome to the forums! lemme guess, your SKZ bias is Chan lol but what about TXT? Mine in both are Lee Know and Beomgyu.
My TXT bias is Yeonjun and my bias wrecker is Taehyung
 
  • Love
Reactions: Moguri

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,119
Reactions Received
46,778
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
182,996
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: Moguri

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,036
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,954
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
nice to meet you!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Moguri

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread