Announcement Introducing our new EU and Asia/Oceania mods (1 Viewer)

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
congratulations ~ I am sure that the three of you will do an awesome job
:pandalove:
 

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Congrats to all the new mods.

So many mods though for a small community. Hope it means that KS will stay safe from any toxicity.

Thank you for your work. :sanapray:
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
OMG I STAN
y'all have perfect taste in even picking mods what can't you do?

congrats all of you! I look forward to seeing the changes in kps <3
 

baekk

🌺🌺
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
4,129
Reactions Received
12,479
Location
🌼𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔤𝔞𝔯𝔡𝔢𝔫
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
Firstly, thank you to the admin and fellow staff team who feel that I will be a good asset to the moderating team. I will certainly do my best to use my years of experience to help with the growth of KPS and to make this place an enjoyable experience for everyone!

Secondly, thank you to the users for your warm wishes. I will certainly do my best to ensure that KPS is a place that you can enjoy coming to. I've been out of the game for a while now, but I promise you that I will do my very best for you all.
And if at anytime you want to pass feedback on how I am doing. Or if you have any concerns no matter how big, small or trivial you feel that they might be. I am only a quick DM away from you bringing it to my attention. I am here to make your experience as enjoyable as possible so please feel safe knowing that I am always open to what you have to say.



BUDDY MOD :queen::queen::queen::queen::queen::queen::queen::queen:

Congrats to all three new mods :sj_weary:
Congrats everyone! ^^
OMG A BUDDY IS A MOD!!!!!!
@Tir CONGRATS FELLOW BUDDY :pepecry1:
Reveluv mod :queen:

I now expect everyone to post at least one appreciation post a day to Seulgi :welp:

Congrats to all the new mods.

So many mods though for a small community. Hope it means that KS will stay safe from any toxicity.

Thank you for your work. :sanapray:
I will certainly do my very best to maintain this fun and friendly environment. Any trolling and toxic behaviour will be dealt with accordingly :pandacop:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Firstly, thank you to the admin and fellow staff team who feel that I will be a good asset to the moderating team. I will certainly do my best to use my years of experience to help with the growth of KPS and to make this place an enjoyable experience for everyone!

Secondly, thank you to the users for your warm wishes. I will certainly do my best to ensure that KPS is a place that you can enjoy coming to. I've been out of the game for a while now, but I promise you that I will do my very best for you all.
And if at anytime you want to pass feedback on how I am doing. Or if you have any concerns no matter how big, small or trivial you feel that they might be. I am only a quick DM away from you bringing it to my attention. I am here to make your experience as enjoyable as possible so please feel safe knowing that I am always open to what you have to say.







Reveluv mod :queen:

I now expect everyone to post at least one appreciation post a day to Seulgi :welp:



I will certainly do my very best to maintain this fun and friendly environment. Any trolling and toxic behaviour will be dealt with accordingly :pandacop:
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
3,522
Reactions Received
23,038
Location
ONCE Nation
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Firstly, thank you to the admin and fellow staff team who feel that I will be a good asset to the moderating team. I will certainly do my best to use my years of experience to help with the growth of KPS and to make this place an enjoyable experience for everyone!

Secondly, thank you to the users for your warm wishes. I will certainly do my best to ensure that KPS is a place that you can enjoy coming to. I've been out of the game for a while now, but I promise you that I will do my very best for you all.
And if at anytime you want to pass feedback on how I am doing. Or if you have any concerns no matter how big, small or trivial you feel that they might be. I am only a quick DM away from you bringing it to my attention. I am here to make your experience as enjoyable as possible so please feel safe knowing that I am always open to what you have to say.







Reveluv mod :queen:

I now expect everyone to post at least one appreciation post a day to Seulgi :welp:



I will certainly do my very best to maintain this fun and friendly environment. Any trolling and toxic behaviour will be dealt with accordingly :pandacop:
Congrats! :pandahappy::sanapray:

So...Would a Jihyo thread suffice? :welp:
 

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread