Appreciation Introducing You To Talent (1 Viewer)

Juniverse

Local Backstabber ♡
.
Joined
1 January 2020
Messages
11,006
Reactions Received
21,104
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
498
Fandom
Deobi
Wreck
Bang Chan: Vocals, rapping, dancer, leader, Hyung, producer, lyricist
Stage name formerly Chan, now Bang Chan, American name Christopher Bang
[IMG]


Lee Know: Dancer, vocalist, rapper
Stage name Lee Know, American name Rhino Lee, Korean name Lee Minho
[IMG]


-Why is he so handsome-

Changbin: Rapper, vocalist, producer (Even if you don't like SKZ, you have to admit he's an incredible rapper)
Stage name Changbin, American name Lewis Seo, Korean name Seo Changbin
[IMG]

Hyunjin: Dancer, rapper, visual, occasional vocalist
Stage name Hyunjin, American name Sam Hwang, Korean name Hwang Hyunjin
[IMG]

Han: Rapper, vocalist, producer
Stage name Han, American name Peter Han, Korean name Han Jisung
[IMG]

Felix: Dancer, rapper, vocalist
Stage name Felix, American name Felix Lee, Korean name Lee Yongbok
[IMG]

THIS FUCKING ANGEL


Seungmin: Vocalist
Stage name Seungmin, American name Sky Kim, Korean name Kim Seungmin
[IMG]

^ I'm fucking wrecked^

I.N.: Vocalist, Maknae
Stage name I.N., American name Bob Yang, Korean name Yang Jeongin
[IMG]

His braces made me crei fjgfdhmslfckznhdxmfl I love him


NOW GO STAN THEM, QUICKLY
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Rhino Lee. I like it.

Wow what shampoo and conditioner though :sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Juniverse

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I'm more worried about the fact that Jeongin picked "Bob" as his American name.
lol Robert Yang has a ring to it, but not sure about Bob Yang. Maybe it's because my eye doctor's name is Bob Yang
 
  • Like
Reactions: Juniverse

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I spent too long on this and i regret it but also no

 
  • Love
Reactions: Juniverse

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
WAIT I JUST GOT IT I'M SUCH AN IDIOT

Cuz his name is BOB
SHIT THAT'S PRICELESS
haha I was confused for a hot second but yeah lol I thrive on jokes
 
  • Like
Reactions: Juniverse

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread