Intro Introduction of a cat's maid (2 Viewers)

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Welcome! But I think that with 7 cats, I beat you in th maid Slave department.But it’s all good, I’m crazy about my babies. I love all my immature kids taking all the threads to themselves, but I’m happy when adults join also to balance it out. I hope you will like it here.

❤:pandalove:❤
 
  • Like
Reactions: Jimimis and yeji
Joined
23 April 2019
Messages
21
Reactions Received
74
Location
Fiery California
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Welcome! But I think that with 7 cats, I beat you in th maid Slave department.But it’s all good, I’m crazy about my babies. I love all my immature kids taking all the threads to themselves, but I’m happy when adults join also to balance it out. I hope you will like it here.

❤:pandalove:❤
My cat won't allow me to have another cat or else I would have 7 cats. (He's too territorial. Tried everything)
Thank you!
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Sory and yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread