Intro Introduction (1 Viewer)

Xeulgi

✧。Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт ✧°
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
115,981
Reactions Received
53,229
Location
Outer Space
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
432,615
Gender
Female
Hi!
I'm Xeulgi and I'm also a user from akp but have a different username there, I'm mostly in a ghost mode there which I will try not to be here and be more active.
I am a multifandom and my favorite group is Red Velvet with Seulgi as my bias and bias wrecker.


:pandalove:
Not the most social human being but hope to make some friends here^.^​
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
welcome:pandalove:
hope you will have a good time here

so happy to see more and more reveluvs joining
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Welcome here :pandaamazed:
and nice to meet you
I m sure you will make awesome friends here ^^
 

Xeulgi

✧。Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт ✧°
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
115,981
Reactions Received
53,229
Location
Outer Space
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
432,615
Gender
Female

Xeulgi

✧。Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт ✧°
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
115,981
Reactions Received
53,229
Location
Outer Space
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
432,615
Gender
Female

Xeulgi

✧。Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт ✧°
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
115,981
Reactions Received
53,229
Location
Outer Space
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
432,615
Gender
Female

Xeulgi

✧。Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт ✧°
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
115,981
Reactions Received
53,229
Location
Outer Space
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
432,615
Gender
Female

Xeulgi

✧。Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт ✧°
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
115,981
Reactions Received
53,229
Location
Outer Space
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
432,615
Gender
Female

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,830
Reactions Received
28,465
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
Welcome to our corner of the internet, hope you will love it here!
 

Xeulgi

✧。Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт ✧°
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
115,981
Reactions Received
53,229
Location
Outer Space
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
432,615
Gender
Female

Xeulgi

✧。Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт ✧°
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
115,981
Reactions Received
53,229
Location
Outer Space
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
432,615
Gender
Female
Welcome! You seem so soft! I hope you have a great time here.
:llama_uwu::llama_uwu:
Thank you:pandaamazed: I think I will have a great time here, btw I love your kyungsoo dp
 

Xeulgi

✧。Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт ✧°
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
115,981
Reactions Received
53,229
Location
Outer Space
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
432,615
Gender
Female

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread