Intro Introduction (1 Viewer)

Xeulgi

✧。Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт ✧°
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
115,981
Reactions Received
53,229
Location
Outer Space
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
432,615
Gender
Female
Welcome to our corner of the internet, hope you will love it here!
Thank you and I think I will, the forum looks really pretty^.^
 

Xeulgi

✧。Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт ✧°
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
115,981
Reactions Received
53,229
Location
Outer Space
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
432,615
Gender
Female

Xeulgi

✧。Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт ✧°
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
115,981
Reactions Received
53,229
Location
Outer Space
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
432,615
Gender
Female
Aw, welcome to the forum, I really hope you have a good time ^^

If you ever want to become friends, feel free to PM me :^)
Thank you:pandaamazed: I would love to, I would also like to apologize beforehand for my awkwardness, hehe
 

Discipline

Together, Just be joyful tonight.
.
Joined
29 October 2018
Messages
1,467
Reactions Received
6,252
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Thank you:pandaamazed: I would love to, I would also like to apologize beforehand for my awkwardness, hehe
You're welcome!! You don't have to apologise either~ Hopefully you will warm up and the conversation will flow naturally, we all gotta start somewhere :pepeheart:
 

Xeulgi

✧。Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт ✧°
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
115,981
Reactions Received
53,229
Location
Outer Space
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
432,615
Gender
Female
You're welcome!! You don't have to apologise either~ Hopefully you will warm up and the conversation will flow naturally, we all gotta start somewhere :pepeheart:
Thank you again, I really hope it will be like that:pandalove:
 

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Yay a Reveluv! Seulgi is also my bias, Wendy my bias wrecker.
Welcome :llama_prance:
 

Xeulgi

✧。Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт ✧°
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
115,981
Reactions Received
53,229
Location
Outer Space
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
432,615
Gender
Female

Xeulgi

✧。Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт ✧°
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
115,981
Reactions Received
53,229
Location
Outer Space
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
432,615
Gender
Female
Welcome Xeulgi!!!!

This forum is great :pandalove: I hope you enjoy your stay!
Thank you! and this forum seems really like a great place:pandaamazed:
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
:pepeheart:WELCOME:pepeheart:
I HOPE YOU HAVE LOTS OF FUN HERE!
 

Xeulgi

✧。Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт ✧°
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
115,981
Reactions Received
53,229
Location
Outer Space
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
432,615
Gender
Female
WELCOME! YOU HAVE EXQUISITE TASTE IN BIAS! HAVE A BEAR EATING A CHURRO :pandalove:

Thank you:pandahappy:

A pic of my favorite bear eating one of my favorite snacks:pepeaww::pandalove:
 
  • Like
Reactions: CrunchyLegend

Xeulgi

✧。Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт ✧°
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
115,981
Reactions Received
53,229
Location
Outer Space
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
432,615
Gender
Female

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
Hi!
I'm Xeulgi and I'm also a user from akp but have a different username there, I'm mostly in a ghost mode there which I will try not to be here and be more active.
I am a multifandom and my favorite group is Red Velvet with Seulgi as my bias and bias wrecker.


:pandalove:
Not the most social human being but hope to make some friends here^.^​
welcome what cute user name
 
  • Like
Reactions: Xeulgi

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread