Intro Introduction (1 Viewer)

Yseki

Enjoy The Music
.
Joined
6 November 2018
Messages
432
Reactions Received
1,629
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,206
Fandom
BANA
Gender
Male
Sup, people. I'm sexy Yseki.

My UB is Huang Zitao and he is the king of china.
Source:



My favorite kpop group is Highlight, but I also love tons of other flops.

I'm here to be iconic and dis person @Lovely_Cornchips dragged me here by my toenails, blame her.

Love Yseki
:pepecross:
 

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,830
Reactions Received
28,465
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
Sup, people. I'm sexy Yseki.

My UB is Huang Zitao and he is the king of china.
Source:



My favorite kpop group is Highlight, but I also love tons of other flops.

I'm here to be iconic and dis person @Lovely_Cornchips dragged me here by my toenails, blame her.

Love Yseki
:pepecross:
Welcome to our small corner of the internet. :llama_tea:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
hello hello
welcome here
:llama_cheer:
have fun

may i ask what are your fav groups?
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
welcome :pepeheart: hope you will enjoy it here
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread