Intro INTROductions (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Hello. Hope you will like it here~:pandalove:
 

Angelyna_Frost

BIGBANG's Beautiful Hangover
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
595
Reactions Received
3,264
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Hi I’m Nina. . .
@Angelyna_Frost said I should join me. She also threatened my life and secret stash of plushies.
Helpppp
Wait a minute- that was NEVER supposed to be repeated and not in public. Why are you exposing me? Great. Now I have to move the bodies. Excuse me while I get a shovel, some bags, bleach, rubber gloves, a gas mask and a plastic tarp. Jeez. Work, work, work. :pandamad::pandamad::pandamad:
 

Nina

🧜🏼‍♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
43,344
Reactions Received
75,426
Location
In the OCEAN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
142,094
Pronouns
Fish/Mermaid
Ship
Wait a minute- that was NEVER supposed to be repeated and not in public. Why are you exposing me? Great. Now I have to move the bodies. Excuse me while I get a shovel, some bags, bleach, rubber gloves, a gas mask and a plastic tarp. Jeez. Work, work, work. :pandamad::pandamad::pandamad:
:pandaomg::pandaomg:
My plushy babies!!! They’re innocent :(
 
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
1,124
Reactions Received
7,796
Location
Fuck me Chico
Website
www.allkpop.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Wreck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread