Introvert/Extrovert Bingo (2 Viewers)

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,154
Reactions Received
46,819
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
180,876
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
how about one for non-students? "hate when teacher calls on you" doesn't exactly apply to me anymore lol
 

Jungwonie

ENHYPEN IS 7 !!
.
Joined
11 October 2022
Messages
16,508
Reactions Received
12,133
Location
Luna's heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
51,997
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
I actually like parties, I just get tired of them quickly, something like that
I like being alone, but I wouldn't mind hanging out with friends :pepechillin:
and maybe change "you never talk" to "you're usually so quiet"
I have stage fright, but teachers always somehow choose me for speech festivals :passcodea:
anyway, BINGOOO
557500_1694901826117.png



did the extrovert one for funsies
557501_1694901834835.png

edit: forgot "talks too much", I sometimes talk too much yes :pepechillin:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Tickita

alo

Joined
3 June 2022
Messages
3,933
Reactions Received
5,700
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,116
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
1694914462247.png

11/24

1694914579165.png

9/23

so what am i really.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Tickita

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread