[inZOI] I made my first Zoi! (1 Viewer)

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
The game runs great, but it gets choppy at cutscenes. I'll have to lower graphics on my laptop.
Ahh I love the graphics though!! :excitedcat:

2024-08-21-10-18-07.jpg
2024-08-21-10-15-33.jpg
2024-08-21-10-13-54.jpg


I don't think I'll upload her to be downloadable :shockedcover: I'll make other Zois for that.
@pinkmelodies​
 

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
  • Love
Reactions: badcrookshanks

badcrookshanks

psycho
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
6 June 2021
Messages
65,209
Reactions Received
38,856
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
193,711
Fandom
iEMoALuvie
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
They're perfect :letitfry:

I'm glad The Sims got competition now :wendycar:
for real (life by you rest in peace), tho total death is not on the horizont for now, unless krafton somehow makes this absolute graphic monster run smoothly on worse pcs :haylul:

but maybe with inzoi and paralives, ea will finally take things seriously and actually start releasing not-broken-stuff, i know its a lot to ask :bobross:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Tickita

pinkmelodies

Jewel ᥫ᭡.
.
Joined
19 April 2024
Messages
22,073
Reactions Received
13,724
Location
2nd Gen Era
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
85,444
Fandom
SONE
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Oh shoot that's too bad :nekosweat:
Hopefully when the game is released it'll be on all platforms!! The characters you made are so pretty :uwu:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Tickita

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread