Searching IOI Nayoung Card For Trade (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Somehow I'm getting pretty lucky
with grabbing new cards.

So put your request below-I have a long list I'm looking for right now.
Mainly girl groups, Hyuna, and EXO

Drop an offer and I'll tell you yes or nah!​
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
everyone: gets a new shiny card everyone wants and fights for
me: gets a ninth copy of a card that NO ONE wants and is just happy to give it away


sucks to be me, tbh :D.
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
everyone: gets a new shiny card everyone wants and fights for
me: gets a ninth copy of a card that NO ONE wants and is just happy to give it away


sucks to be me, tbh :D.
What card did you get?
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
What card did you get?
nothing yet, but yesterday I got Sua from Dreamcatcher and that´s the 9th card in the game and every Dreamcatcher collector has her :D. I have been getting really bad cards lately, so I hope with a new year it might crack. I´d like to .... keep something? :D
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
nothing yet, but yesterday I got Sua from Dreamcatcher and that´s the 9th card in the game and every Dreamcatcher collector has her :D. I have been getting really bad cards lately, so I hope with a new year it might crack. I´d like to .... keep something? :D
I plan on collecting Dreamcatcher at some point.
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I don't have anyone you'd want sadly lol. I have EXO Suho but I guess you do too :wimwim:
Might I interest you in GFriend Yuju or Yerin?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread