Getting into a bit sensitive territory now.
A Administrator2 Joined 26 August 2018 Messages 0 Reactions Received 31,963 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 18 April 2019 #1 Getting into a bit sensitive territory now. Reactions: Skinnny, juseyo, bulletproof and 2 others
noir Joined 21 November 2018 Messages 301 Reactions Received 1,484 Location the LOONAverse Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 18 April 2019 #2 I’m actually crying all these threads I’m convinced I’ve started a plague Reactions: Skinnny, juseyo, bulletproof and 2 others
mysteric hysteric . Joined 26 February 2019 Messages 14,363 Reactions Received 27,574 Location the moon Website newjeans.carrd.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 8,986 Fandom MeU & MY Gender Female Pronouns she ✧ her Ship @Keynam 18 April 2019 #3 NOIR said: I’m actually crying all these threads I’m convinced I’ve started a plague Click to expand... that impact Reactions: Skinnny, juseyo, bulletproof and 1 other person
NOIR said: I’m actually crying all these threads I’m convinced I’ve started a plague Click to expand... that impact