COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

-ˏˋ♥̩͙♥̩̩̥͙♥̩̥̩ ⑅ IPHONE OR ANDROID ⑅ ♥̩̥̩♥̩̩̥͙♥̩͙ˊˎ (1 Viewer)

mysteric

.*゚+ rest in peace our little pear blossom *+.
Reactions Received
Website
aespas.carrd.com
KS Coins
Fandom
MeU & MY
Pronouns
she ♡ her
Ship
iPhones can be shitty, but I like the OS

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Android >>>>
Not just bcs there are quite a few ones which are better than the iPhones BUT also bcs....

99% of the people who have an iPhone, don't have it bcs they need the "superior" functions or whatever.
99% of people do not require the quality difference a 200 eur phone and a 1000 eur phone have. They just don't!

most people don't use that super high quality camera to take super high quality pictures.
Most people don't play super intensive mobile games

Just.... why tf you paying so much money for smth you ain't gonna use and that breaks easily? I'm perfectly content with my 200 EUR sturdy af android.

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Eh in my experience iPhones have some of the toughest glass in the biz, you can look it up if you want to.
Now glass still cracks of course, but I've dropped an iPhone without a case enough times and not cracked it. Just the regular scratch marks which appear on any phone after usage.
Compared to my Galaxy Note or OnePlus which cracked super easy and were impossible to use without a case,

Still I'd say put a case on any new phone if you're prone to dropping. If it's a cheap phone, cheap repairs. Expensive phone, expensive repairs, even for an Android.

I've owned both iPhones and Androids over the years and here's some reasons.

Also many factors-
1. The same free apps can be found on both iOS and Android. It's just that iOS often has more or better paid apps. Why? Because most developers usually make apps for iOS first. Same apps will also usually run much smoother on IOS, just try Snapchat on both platforms and see the difference.

2, Software support for a lot longer. On average, iPhone users tend to keep their phones for 3-4 years because Apple ensures their latest software runs on their old phones too. iPhone 6S was released over 5 years ago and still runs the latest version, find me an Android from that time which does the same. You can't.
That plus the Apple chipsets are simply superior to the latest Snapdragons. You won't feel the difference immediately, but in a year or two you'll notice.

3. Amazing camera, flagship Androids also take great photos so you can't go wrong here but for just a hassle free point and shoot photography experience, iPhones are also considered extremely reliable.
And when it comes to videos, there is no contest. iPhones take the best videos of any smartphone, watch any tech review to confirm.

4, Starting with the iPhone 11 line and the earlier XR and SE, iPhones have actually also introduced relatively cheaper models, so now it's no longer like they having the most expensive phones around. In fact, some Sony XPeria and Samsung models are actually more expensive.

5. More user privacy. Android/Google basically is more notorious for stealing your data/personal info.

6, The ecosystem- many people have a Macbook, or iPad, or Apple Watch or other products. The integration between 2 or more Apple products is seamless and creates a user experience that keeps people coming back for more.

7. A lot of iPhone buyers are from the US/North America where people prefer iMessages over WhatsApp. So if you're an Android user but all your friends use iMessage, you're usually tempted to choose Apple again.

There's also other things and yes, I agree iPhones are still overpriced and Apple is greedy af. But they have a way to make their current customers happy and retain them unlike other Android manufacturers, it's pretty impressive. Plus while their phones might not be #1 across all categories, they're usually extremely well rounded and easy to use. You needn't worry about any minor issues or inconveniences, pick one up and it just works.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
STARWOL
Android >>>>
Not just bcs there are quite a few ones which are better than the iPhones BUT also bcs....

99% of the people who have an iPhone, don't have it bcs they need the "superior" functions or whatever.
99% of people do not require the quality difference a 200 eur phone and a 1000 eur phone have. They just don't!

most people don't use that super high quality camera to take super high quality pictures.
Most people don't play super intensive mobile games

Just.... why tf you paying so much money for smth you ain't gonna use and that breaks easily? I'm perfectly content with my 200 EUR sturdy af android.
Agreed
People buy it for status

Oh look at me I can afford such an expensive phone, that auto makes me fit in and cool right

:wimwim:

Bitches just get something else, there so many Android phones with a beautiful gradient look for less money and same functions, how's that not more epic than a solid black Iphone

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I've had both and I prefer iphone because it runs much smoother for me. Also love how basically every app is made for iphone so it looks better too.

Yonk

cha cha cha
Reactions Received
Website
en.pronouns.page
KS Coins
Fandom
myday
Pronouns
any
i have had both type of phones but i like android way better, here are some reasons i ike android better

1. it comes in a variety of styles so currently i have a samsung galaxy s8 and if you look at pictures the way the cameras are placed is unique to me ofc while iphones have the same vertical and horizontal camera placing, and androids come in a variety of colors and not just a solid red or black. and android has some unique models like arent we getting a foldable phone soon like what??

2. battery life. dont get me started on the battery life of an android like yes omg i live for it, my phone can literally be at 100 for a solid hour. iphones tend to have a shorter battery life from my expiriences(i cant spell) i use my phone a lot so its good to have a long lasting battery life so i can complete everything i have to do on it which is amazing.

3. android screens are a bit stronger than iphone screens, i drop things a lot so i would most likely crack my phone, and my android has been flying through the mf air like 40860470676489708707536576576558109486757690546734654676576764605 times and it still hasnt cracked but with the iphone i had it cracked in one drop which was very sad for me to see with my own little eyes

so i dont have many reasons i just like android better

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
STARWOL
i have had both type of phones but i like android way better, here are some reasons i ike android better

1. it comes in a variety of styles so currently i have a samsung galaxy s8 and if you look at pictures the way the cameras are placed is unique to me ofc while iphones have the same vertical and horizontal camera placing, and androids come in a variety of colors and not just a solid red or black. and android has some unique models like arent we getting a foldable phone soon like what??

2. battery life. dont get me started on the battery life of an android like yes omg i live for it, my phone can literally be at 100 for a solid hour. iphones tend to have a shorter battery life from my expiriences(i cant spell) i use my phone a lot so its good to have a long lasting battery life so i can complete everything i have to do on it which is amazing.

3. android screens are a bit stronger than iphone screens, i drop things a lot so i would most likely crack my phone, and my android has been flying through the mf air like 40860470676489708707536576576558109486757690546734654676576764605 times and it still hasnt cracked but with the iphone i had it cracked in one drop which was very sad for me to see with my own little eyes

so i dont have many reasons i just like android better
good valuable reasons

Wicked

Loaded Granny Cane Incoming!
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
ARMY/Multi
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
iphone. I've had shit experiences with Android/Galaxies. The major reason is shit battery life vs. my need to have a phone that can last throughout the day as I work and take long transits... without charging. My android battery would start out great, sure, but over time (which isn't really that long) it becomes godawful even after uninstalling a ton of apps. Couldn't even get through a full work day.

And that's the thing... I like to keep my phones for a while, I don't like to get a brand new phone every time something new comes out. I usually skip a generation to save money. I can do that with an iphone without them slowing down or losing battery quality. They behave exactly as they did when I just bought them. Doesn't seem like I can do that with an android.

That's my reasoning for staying with iphones. I don't give a two shits about branding or whatever.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread