Finally someone with taste :sj_weary: Someone with what now? :welp:
lexus Otaku Bestie . . . . Joined 12 September 2018 Messages 66,873 Reactions Received 97,852 Cards View Profile KS Coins 134,940 Fandom Number One Gender Female Wreck @Ahsoka 22 April 2021 #21 Mangoey said: Finally someone with taste Click to expand... Someone with what now? Reactions: Yili
Yili Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain . . Joined 13 November 2018 Messages 36,941 Reactions Received 64,079 Location You did well Moonbin <3 Website flyhighyili.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom Multi <3 Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @kinnie Wreck @Nezumi 22 April 2021 #22 lexus said: No. iPhone's only Click to expand... Reactions: lexus
StrayMixx aka Chiara . . Joined 12 September 2020 Messages 40,149 Reactions Received 46,812 Location in Bang Chan's head Website www.tumblr.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 180,403 Fandom mainly bg Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @pinkmelodies Wreck @Nyaz 22 April 2021 #23 Okay, judging from the comments, y'all are probably going to hate my younger self - I used to have an Android phone. lol But I'm an iPhony now!
Okay, judging from the comments, y'all are probably going to hate my younger self - I used to have an Android phone. lol But I'm an iPhony now!
Abeamus . . Joined 19 February 2019 Messages 74,224 Reactions Received 76,669 Cards View Profile KS Coins 188,687 Ship @Magician Wreck @kddicted 22 April 2021 #24 Android >