- Joined
- 26 November 2018
- Messages
- 4,551
- Reactions Received
- 12,217
- Location
- Irene's hands
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
*ACTUALLY SCREAMING IN EVERYKNOWN HUMAN LANGUAGE INCLUDING TOGRUTIAN!*
I merged the two threads since they're the same topic, I just wanted to let you knowWAIT YOU STOLE MY THREADJHJHCDHJ
I'm excited for this though![]()
I was not sure about making it sice I thougt someone else would but since there was none (at that moment) I decided to make it. Anyways, I'm excited as well.WAIT YOU STOLE MY THREADJHJHCDHJ
I'm excited for this though![]()
Yes is very sleek and clever it looks like & but you can see their initials on it.Interesting logo![]()
Yeah I noticed that, it reminds me of how Vixx LR did theirs which I loveYes is very sleek and clever it looks like & but you can see their initials on it.
oh thank you I almost asked someone to delete mineI merged the two threads since they're the same topic, I just wanted to let you know![]()
Lmaoo it's alright, if anything them getting two threads shows how powerful their impact is :wonugl:I was not sure about making it sice I thougt someone else would but since there was none (at that moment) I decided to make it. Anyways, I'm excited as well.
Lol true thatLmaoo it's alright, if anything them getting two threads shows how powerful their impact is :wonugl:
No problem.I merged the two threads since they're the same topic, I just wanted to let you know![]()
YASSSS!HOLY SHIT IT'S HAPPENING
![]()
Any reference to Exo's Monster are officially approved on this thread.YOU CAN CALL ME MONSTER
(I had to do it)