Dance Practice Irene&Seulgi - MONSTER [Full english demo & dance practice] (1 Viewer)

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
It's good :). They go hard lol.

Btw, I believe only the first 30 tags get the notification as it's max 30 tags per comment. Only staff can tag unlimited. :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Myco

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
It's good :). They go hard lol.

Btw, I believe only the first 30 tags get the notification as it's max 30 tags per comment. Only staff can tag unlimited. :)
Oh welp :p I should know it since i'm ex-staff but I haven't used that long of a taglist a lot so ig i forgot :jisoosmh:
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and OnlyCalB

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I just love them so much
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread