OMG Yes!
It is the hidden track only available on physical versions of the album. I haven't heard it, but apparently it's a bop!!
Translation of Naver article:
Red Velvet-IRENE & SEULGI (hereafter Irene & Seulgi) continues to be popular as the follow-up song 'Naughty'.
Irene & Seulgi will follow up on the title song 'Monster', which showed intense charm, and follow-up with 'Naughty'. 'Naughty' will be released through each music site at 12:00 noon on July 20.
In particular, the follow-up song 'Naughty' is a song that combines a plump beat, a groovy bass line, and an addictive hook. And Irene & Seulgi's other transformations are expected to grab attention.
In addition, three special videos of various performances of Irene & Seulgi were produced, and the solo performance video of Irene and Seulgi will be released sequentially starting with the video for the next song 'Naughty'. And Naver V LIVE Red Velvet Channel.
Meanwhile, Irene & Seulgi, KBS2TV'Music Bank' on the 17th, MBC'Show on the 18th! Music Center' and SBS 'Popular Song' on the 19th will appear in various music programs and show the title song 'Monster'.
---
Looking at the bold part, it seems like SM have made a few more of 'The Stage' type of videos. (The 'Monster' ones were great). Which will follow with "the video for next song 'Naughty'", so hopefully that means MV. :).
I'll tag Reveluv's for this I guess

.
I can't wait for it! Also, I'm looking forward to their performances on chart shows this week @: Music Bank, Show Music Core & Inkigayo!