Is 5 pills too much everyday? (1 Viewer)

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female
It started in second grade with two (one for adhd and the other to help me focus)
And now it's five (adhd, focus, period, anxiety, and allergies)
I'm only asking this bc i mentioned it to a friend and they said it was too much 🫠
 
  • Wow
Reactions: sooya_

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
It’s only “too much” if the side effects and interactions affect your health negatively to the extent that they become not worth it when viewing what positive effect they have. I take more than that and I would prefer to take less because it’s just easier, but that’s not an option because of my health. If I could take less with the same effect, I would. But as is, I don’t think I take too many
 
  • Like
Reactions: DaisySkies

sooya_

.
Joined
31 March 2025
Messages
5,687
Reactions Received
4,428
Location
Wonyoung's fav place
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
24,395
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Non-Binary, Bi-Gender, Other
Pronouns
he-bow-bae
Ship
Wreck
It really depends. If you NEED to take them then take them. If you aren't supposed to Don't. I don't have a say in this tho
 
  • Like
Reactions: DaisySkies

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,124
Reactions Received
46,794
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,412
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
GURLLLLLLLLLLLL I used to take about eight different pills - for adhd, depression/anxiety, incontinence, frequent nightmares, and a whole bunch of others. So, with that being said, there's no such thing as too much, as long as you need them and they're working
 
  • Wow
Reactions: DaisySkies

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread