TV is anybody watching the good bad mother? (1 Viewer)

Joined
15 November 2020
Messages
11,086
Reactions Received
11,556
Location
we like it like
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11,767
Fandom
zeroady
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
i'm watching it right now for jiwoong, but he hasn't appeared yet till ep5 is out (which is next week) :oliviakek: :taeyoungforehead:

it's a good show, very interesting though, I loved the chemistry between the mother and the son
 
Joined
15 November 2020
Messages
11,086
Reactions Received
11,556
Location
we like it like
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11,767
Fandom
zeroady
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
no but its a drama that id like to watch! mostly watching because of dohyun and jiwoong :sanapray:
dohyun is such a good actor I like him
I also like the girl who acted as mijoo i forgot her name
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread