Please explain this if you are.
spicy_illusion . Joined 21 February 2019 Messages 8,353 Reactions Received 27,110 Location UK Cards View Profile KS Coins 528 Fandom MY Gender Other 10 August 2020 #1 Please explain this if you are. Reactions: yeji, floorange and Willow
floorange Joined 18 June 2020 Messages 651 Reactions Received 1,212 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Other Pronouns they/them 11 August 2020 #2 Keihatsu said: Please explain this if you are. Click to expand... I've heard that jevhovas witnesses are a cult. Reactions: yeji and spicy_illusion
Keihatsu said: Please explain this if you are. Click to expand... I've heard that jevhovas witnesses are a cult.
VillageIdiot It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues . . Joined 8 November 2018 Messages 19,193 Reactions Received 60,789 Location Tokki Topia Cards View Profile KS Coins 19,207 Fandom Toxic Gender Female Pronouns She/Her/Drama Kween Ship @Darkyoda47 11 August 2020 #3 From what little I know, I'm not surprised. Witnesses don't even celebrate their own birthdays Reactions: yeji and spicy_illusion
Wonpil Joined 8 April 2020 Messages 2,021 Reactions Received 4,721 Website miracleboysatori.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Non-Binary Ship @MinKarat Wreck @izcream 11 August 2020 #4 I've been friends with one and its...weird Reactions: yeji, floorange and spicy_illusion
dark_tranquility YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ . . Joined 10 September 2019 Messages 62,040 Reactions Received 52,508 Location Europe and Asia Website www.ancestry.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 200,975 Fandom 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 Gender Male Pronouns Eurasian 11 August 2020 #5 I knew some and I was scared to go to their meetings when they asked me. They looked so brainwashed. :( Reactions: yeji, floorange and spicy_illusion
I knew some and I was scared to go to their meetings when they asked me. They looked so brainwashed. :(
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 13 August 2020 #6 it’s a scary cult. really messed up too. basically scientology level of a mess Reactions: spicy_illusion