- Joined
- 21 December 2022
- Messages
- 21,903
- Reactions Received
- 26,247
- Location
- Anime worlds
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 14,892
- Fandom
- MULTISTAN
- Gender
- Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other
- Pronouns
- STAN SKZ AND BP
- Ship
- Wreck
yes from anime/vg I don't collect LoLAnything? 🧐
Ha, that's fair! That's, like, the one set I am considering collecting, which isn't enough for me to try for any anime/VG cards yet.yes from anime/vg I don't collect LoL
would you like me to put it on hold for u?Ha, that's fair! That's, like, the one set I am considering collecting, which isn't enough for me to try for any anime/VG cards yet.
Though I might if the RNG keeps giving me back cards I just traded away.![]()
If it's not a big effort for you! I have two kpop sets that are just one card short, so I'm trying to close them out first.would you like me to put it on hold for u?
ill go do that ty! :)If it's not a big effort for you! I have two kpop sets that are just one card short, so I'm trying to close them out first.![]()
k I put it on my trade center! :))Thank you friend!![]()
Yay, thank you! I definitely won't forget, since I normally check everyone's threads every few days, trying to see what everyone is getting that's new.k I put it on my trade center! :))