is anyone down to do an anon with me (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,395
Reactions Received
151,406
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
:nakypog:

would you like me to create the form and thread?
I'm actually going to be a bit busy today, so I'd recommend picking someone else if you want to do it today. If you don't mind waiting a day though I'll have a ridiculous amount of free time tomorrow :sanapray:
 

izcream

hot soup on a cold day
.
Joined
12 May 2020
Messages
11,569
Reactions Received
24,746
Location
iz*land
Website
linktr.ee
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
34,365
Ship
Wreck
I'm actually going to be a bit busy today, so I'd recommend picking someone else if you want to do it today. If you don't mind waiting a day though I'll have a ridiculous amount of free time tomorrow :sanapray:
take your time, i'm not in a rush. lmk when you're free and i'll create the op and form :sanapray:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread